The Drake - Groundskeeper
Email resumes to Dallas.Rivera@rpmliving.comrpmliving.comrpmliving.com and apply at rpmliving.com.
Looking for something different? We ARE that something different at RPM Living.
Dynamic and fast growth culture and multiple nationwide opportunities let YOU shape your future with us. Top industry pays and benefits, best industry practices, career training and education, people-first focus...… we show you the way to success.
The position: The Groundskeeper will be responsible for general maintenance work and maintaining the cleanliness of the common areas on exterior of the property.
The pay: The anticipated pay range for this opportunity is $15 an hour plus monthly bonuses and competitive benefits package.
- Ensure property appearance meets or exceeds RPM Living standards at all times
- Perform regular groundskeeper duties around the property
- Complete grounds work as directed by Service Manager and or Property Manager which may include picking up trash, blowing the parking area & sidewalks, removing debris, etc.
- Clean dumpster areas, trash rooms, and trash chute daily
- Thoroughly clean breezeways by removing cobwebs, bugs in lights, mopping, and wiping down doors & handrails
- Assist in pool maintenance and understand basic pool care
- Complete assigned work orders
- Assist in preparation of make-ready units
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and / or training
Employment with RPM Living is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
RPM Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This job title is associated with Apartment Maintenance, Groundskeeper, Porter, or Housekeeper .