Senior Maintenance/Assistant Manager
We need employees at Compass Pointe and Constellation Ranch.
We are looking for Senior Maintenance and an Assistant Manager at both properties.
I would like to have someone that has background in tax credit properties.
Capstone Real Estate Services, Inc
Capstone Real Estate Services, Inc, is a full-service, third party property management firm. Founded in 1969, Capstone is one of the largest third-party property management firms in the nation, with a portfolio extending to nearly 80 cities.
Since 1969, Capstone Real Estate services has sought to enhance our clients’ investments by creating quality living and working environments. We have built our reputation around hands-on property management and we remain committed to providing the highest standards of service and integrity to our clients.
At Capstone, we make sure our employees are well taken care of and recognize their hard work and dedication are the driving force behind our success.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Maintenance Technician to join Compass Pointe Apartments, 1509 Wayside Dr., Midland, TX 79701.
- Prioritize resident requests on a daily basis
- Perform Maintenance required for Move-in and Make-readies
- Perform special Maintenance such as: maintenance in office, clubroom, models, pools, and exterior of the property.
- Work and coordinate with vendors on special maintenance projects.
- Manage inventory of supplies and communicate with Property Manager as purchases are needed
- Always display a friendly and courteous attitude towards residents
- Maintain and promote a good attitude with other employees
- Other duties as required by Property Manager
- Three years of experience in Maintenance in the Multi-family industry
- HVAC and [EPA(Type I & II or Universal)] certifications
- Acceptable driving record and valid driver's license
- Ability to flex work schedule to accommodate after hour and weekend emergencies
- Considerable knowledge of building maintenance and repair, including: sheetrock, electrical, plumbing, interior and exterior maintenance, and appliance repair.
- Strong problem solving skills which allow the ability to trouble shoot problems as they arise
- Manage time effectively and prioritize tasks to be able to meet resident work orders in a timely manner
- Good understanding of inventory control and able to anticipate needs to submit orders.
- Adheres to standards and procedures for quality control
- Capability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Certified Pool Operator
Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits which includes: renewal commissions, a three-week vacation, health benefits, and a 401(k) plan.
We look forward to meeting you and hearing how your maintenance experience and skills can contribute to the happiness and success of our residents.
If you are the right person for this opportunity, please send us your resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 512-646-6775.
Drug Screen and background check will be required