Searching for Community Manager at Limestone Ridge
Apply here: https://careers.jobscore.com/careers/tamresidential/jobs/community-manager-limestone-ridge-cDX_diKoHoql54XP3FBSsB?ref=rss&sid=68
Property Manager - Tax Credit/Affordable Experience Required
We are seeking an Apartment Community Manager to become a part of our team! You will manage all apartment community functions. Competitive salary and benefits.
- Oversee and coordinate all property management employees and activities
- Attract new residents
- Investigate and resolve resident complaints
- Update and improve your property to increase NOI
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Supervise and train property staff
- Enforce property and associations' rules and regulations
- Ability to build rapport with residents and staff
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous property manager role experience in a tax credit/affordable property
- Resman experience preferred
Associates who are regularly scheduled for and work 30 hours or more per week are eligible for company-sponsored benefits the 1st day of the month, following completion of 30 continuous days of employment. Benefits offered include medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as 401K and life insurance. Regular, full-time associates are eligible to accrue paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay.
TAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.