Open Positions - The Drake - Leasing
Looking for something different? We ARE that something different at RPM Living.
Dynamic and fast growth culture and multiple nationwide opportunities let YOU shape your future with us. Top industry pay and benefits, best industry practices, career training and education, people-first focus...… we show you the way to success.
The position: Leasing Associates are responsible for the leasing, marketing, and maintaining positive resident relations of multi-family residential apartments. Leasing Associates handle the signing of leases, and act as a landlord for property owners. The ideal candidate will have high energy, a burning desire to make a real difference in people’s lives and a commitment to anticipate and exceed the expectations of our residents and clients.
- Ensure the model apartments and target apartments are ready for show and maintaining work areas, common areas and office in a clean and orderly manner.
- Complete lease form or agreement and collect rental deposit.
- Market the property effectively by answering questions, conducting tours, and promoting community amenities.
- Have a thorough knowledge of lease terms, specifications, and all community policies.
- Keep updated informational material and distribute to local businesses, apartment locators, etc.
- Regular “shopping” of competitive properties and remaining knowledgeable of market conditions.
- Conduct out-reach marketing at least once per week.
- Develop and maintain an on-going resident retention program under direction of Community Manager.
- Maintain all resident and property files.
- Courteous and efficient handling of resident requests and complaints.
- Always maintain a professional appearance and attitude.
- Property leasing, sales and/or customer experience.
- Ability to meet and exceed sales objectives.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Excellent follow up skills via email and phone.
- Yardi experience a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Employment with RPM Living is contingent upon successful completion of a background check and possessing a valid driver’s license.
RPM Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.