Need an Assistant Maintenance Manager
Coronado on Briarwood
Assistant Maintenance Manager
Looking for something different? We ARE that something different at RPM Living.
Dynamic and fast growth culture and multiple nationwide opportunities let YOU shape your future with us. Top industry pay and benefits, best industry practices, career training and education, people-first focus...… we show you the way to success.
The position: The Assistant Service Manager will carry out the duties necessary to maintain and enhance the value of the assigned community and will assume the Service Manager's responsibilities when Service Manger is not available.
The pay: The anticipated pay range for this opportunity is $20-$23 an hour plus monthly bonuses and competitive benefits package
- Troubleshoot , diagnose, and repair HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, flooring, carpentry, dry wall and exterior
- Complete assigned work orders
- Ensure all work orders are responded to within 24 - 48 hours
- Assist Service Manager in maintaining the Make Ready process for all vacant units
- Report supply needs to Service Manager and or Property Manager and maintain shop organization
- Ability to safely operate the following equipment: power washer, backpack blower, floor scrubbers, carpet cleaner and sweepers
- Ability to be on call for after-hours emergencies
- Complete make-ready process of vacant apartments as directed by the Property Manager and Lead Maintenance.
- Work within expense limits established.
- Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations.
- Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
- Carry cell phone as required for on-call maintenance.
- Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned.
APPLY ONLINE: HERE