COB- Assistant Service Manager
The email to send resumes will be Shanique.Allen@rpmliving.com or apply at rpm.living.com/careers.
Looking for something different? We ARE that something different at RPM Living.
Dynamic and fast growth culture and multiple nationwide opportunities let YOU shape your future with us. Top industry pays and benefits, best industry practices, career training and education, people-first focus...… we show you the way to success.
The position: The Assistant Service Manager will carry out the duties necessary to maintain and enhance the value of the assigned community and will assume the Service Manager's responsibilities when Service Manger is not available.
The pay: The anticipated pay range for this opportunity is $XX-$XX an hour plus monthly bonuses and competitive benefits package.
- Troubleshoot , diagnose and repair HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, flooring, carpentry, dry wall and exterior
- Complete assigned work orders
- Ensure all work orders are responded to within 24 - 48 hours
- Assist Service Manager in maintaining the Make Ready process for all vacant units
- Report supply needs to Service Manager and or Property Manager and maintain shop organization
- Ability to safely operate the following equipment; power washer, backpack blower, floor scrubbers, carpet cleaner and sweepers
- Ability to be on call for after hours emergencies
- Complete make-ready process of vacant apartments as directed by the Property Manager and Lead Maintenance.
- Work within expense limits established.
- Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations.
- Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
- Carry cell phone as required for on-call maintenance.
- Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned.
- A minimum of 1 year of related experience
- Prior experience in Multifamily Community maintenance, plumbing, carpentry, electrical, and painting preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License
- EPA or HVAC certification; CPO certification preferred.
Employment with RPM Living is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
RPM Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job title is associated with Apartment Maintenance, Assistant Maintenance, Maintenance Technician, Assistant Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Technician I, or Community Maintenance.