Join us in recognition of our apartment onsite teams by participating and sponsoring our Apartment Onsite Teams Day, Wednesday, August 12.
This idea was spearheaded by Marcia Bollinger, Senior Vice President, CoStar, with the NSC led by Chairman Kirk Downey and the AEC supporting it. We have compiled a toolkit for you to provide your members with ways to promote and celebrate their #APTeamsDay.
JOIN IN THE FUN TO RAISE AWARENESS AND SHOW APPRECIATION FOR THE RENTAL HOUSING INDUSTRY'S ONSITE STAFF!
Your toolkit includes:
- Sample member email & email header
- Logo to use with promotional items
- T-shirt artwork
- Flyer samples
- Sample social media posts and graphics
- Press release template
- Ideas to celebrate your vital workers (e.g., gift cards, door prizes, free meals, raffles and more)
We want to see how you celebrate!!!
Join PBAA and NAA in a fun video and picture contest on
August 12, 2020.
BE SURE TO TAG #APTeamsDay and Post your videos and pictures to our Facebook Wall as we will be having a competition!!!
There is a video contest and a picture contest:
- 1 min max video via TikTok, Snap, Facebook etc. Even just a recorded video
- Post it to the PBAA website with #APTeamsDay
- Your video should show your property celebrating your team, spoof on all the craziest onsite pandemic situations or anything creative to show us how your property is celebrating
*THE VIDEO WITH THE MOST LIKES WINS SO BE SURE TO TELL YOUR CO-WORKERS, FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO COME CLICK LIKE!
- post pictures to the PBAA website
- Your picture should show your property celebrating your team, spoof on all the craziest onsite pandemic situations or anything creative to show us how your property is celebrating
* THE PICTURE WITH THE MOST LIKES WINS SO BE SURE TO TELL YOUR CO-WORKERS, FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO COME CLICK LIKE!
Prize winners choice of food party for the team: (Pizza, Burgers, Wings) or Dessert Party. We also have a variety of local vendors donating gift baskets and prizes for the two winning teams.
Don't forget to use #APTeamsDay on all social media posts and make public so all of your NAA peers can see.
We look forward to seeing all of your awesome videos!!