Redbook Legal Seminar 2020-2021 Edition
Join us to learn about the new changes in Redbook
Complex Community Federal Credit Union4519 East 51st Street
Odessa, TX 79762-4876
* Registration open until 2/17/20 at 5:00 PM ()
Redbook Seminar 2020 to be taught by Sandy Hoy.
This one day event is 02/27/2020 from 9:30am-3:30pm.
Complex Community Federal Credit Training Building- CCFCU Training Building
If you would like to purchase a physical Redbook, please select that option in the registration.
Please register here: CLICK ME and we will send an invoice to your property. If you are a non-member, you will be sent a Quickbooks invoice and payment must be made within 24 hours to reserve your spot. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.
**Cancellations can be made until 02/17/2020 by 5pm. Cancellations will not be available thereafter and will be billed at 100%**
For More Information:
Midland, Texas 79711 432.563.1278
Sharpen your knowledge of your legal rights and responsibilities as a rental housing owner or manager by participating in the Redbook Seminar.
Seminars emphasize changes in management practices required by new laws and updates to key regulatory issues that affect property management.
Full of videos and other tools, the 2020 REDBOOK seminar delivers the quality legal instruction you expect from TAA in a totally new way, with case studies and exercises to help you learn how to apply the law to your job.
At the 2020 Apartment & Rental Housing Legal Seminars, you will
- Learn the key changes to TAA’s Lease, Rental Application and other critical forms
- Understand major operational issues, and
- Learn how legal and regulatory changes will impact you.
Course name and number: Apartment & Rental Housing Legal Seminar, 38665
Provider name and number: Texas Apartment Association, 0087
Approved for 5 hours of elective continuing education
The 2020 REDBOOK Seminar includes
- Credit and screening/FCRA
- Criminal history screening
- Synthetic fraud
- Renters insurance
- Resident Life & Management Issues
- Fair housing
- Parking & towing
- Human Trafficking and other crime watch info
- Entry, Repairs, Habitability
- Natural disasters & other catastrophes
- Ending the Lease
- Death of a sole resident
- Family Violence Lease Termination
- Advance notice to move out
- Security deposit refunds
- Evictions and Remedies
- Eviction alternatives
- Notices to Vacate
- Business Practices
- Data privacy
- Credit card surcharges
- Workplace safety
- Sales tax
- Physical Plant Issues and Operations
- Home automation requests
- Leases and Addenda
- Changes to the Rental Application & Lease
- New/revised forms
- Specialized housing
- Student Lease
- Affordable Housing
- Military Housing
- Census Briefing
- REDBOOK Online features
Outline is subject to change