NAA- APARTMENTALIZE- Postponed Until 11/04-11/06 VIRTUAL
APARTMENTALIZE - THE RENTAL HOUSING PROFESSIONALS ULTIMATE GATHERING HAS GONE VIRTUAL THIS YEAR!
UPDATE ON APARTMENTALIZE
With the ongoing circumstances related to COVID-19, NAA has made a difficult decision to cancel the in-person Apartmentalize event in Dallas and move to an entirely digital conference. While our preference would have been to convene in person in November, this carefully vetted decision prioritizes the health and safety of all attendees.
Our new event, APTvirtual, allows you to connect from the comfort of your home or office and experience:
- Education & Speakers: 63 engaging education sessions from industry trailblazers and impactful insights from our Game Changer speakers.
- NAA Exposition: Connect with supplier partners to explore the latest industry innovation and experience new products. Explore the virtual exposition at your own pace and schedule one-one-one appointments with participating exhibitors who are eager to help you find optimal solutions for your company.
- Networking: Make the most of your online event experience by taking advantage of opportunities to connect with other participants including Virtual Braindates, speed networking, happy hours, Q&A with speakers, live polling, and private meetings with participants and suppliers.
If you registered for Apartmentalize in Dallas, you should have received an email notice with details, but please contact us if you have any additional questions.
Virtual Event - But Real Connections
APTvirtual's amazing interactive platform makes connecting easy! A host will guide you through the experience over the course of five manageable half-days. So what does "networking" during APTvirtual look like? Here are six ways to connect with over 2,000 industry professionals in a virtual environment:
- Interactive exhibits: "Enter" the virtual NAA Exposition hall for videos, demos and information. Answer polls, request meetings and text, or video-conference with exhibitors. Check out the list of current exhibitors.
- Matchmaking: Strike up 1:1 or small-group conversations with participants matched specifically to your shared interests. Try Speed Networking or set up Virtual Braindates around a topic, issue, or goal.
- Private meetings by video: Request and accept meetings with fellow attendees, exhibitors, or sponsors through the Private Meeting Scheduler.
- Shared experiences: Focus on "being" together in Wellness Labs for 10-minute activities. Or, keep things lively during Happy Hours.
- Something to talk about!: Game Changer speakers kick off each day with inspiring stories of grit, adapting to change, rising to the challenge, and finding ways to move forward.
Rewards for engagement: Earn points toward potential prizes whenever you interact, answer a poll, send a message, watch a video, or arrange a meeting.
Make connections that will see you through times of great change and challenges.