Apartment & Rental Housing Legal Seminar – Live Online!
Follow Link In Registration-Online
HOSTED BY TAA
Date & Time
Thursday, August 27, 2020
9:00 am-4:00 pm CST
David Fritsche, Law Offices of R. David Fritsche
Members: by 8/12 (payment received) $125.
If received 8/13 or after the rate is $150.
Non-members by 8/12 (payment received) $175.
If received 8/13 or after the rate is $200.
Download PDF Registration Form
The 2020 REDBOOK Seminar includes
- Credit and screening/FCRA
- Criminal history screening
- Synthetic fraud
- Renters insurance
- Resident Life & Management Issues
- Fair housing
- Parking & towing
- Human Trafficking and other crime watch info
- Entry, Repairs, Habitability
- Natural disasters & other catastrophes
- Ending the Lease
- Death of a sole resident
- Family Violence Lease Termination
- Advance notice to move out
- Security deposit refunds
- Evictions and Remedies
- Eviction alternatives
- Notices to Vacate
- Business Practices
- Data privacy
- Credit card surcharges
- Workplace safety
- Sales tax
- Physical Plant Issues and Operations
- Home automation requests
- Leases and Addenda
- Changes to the Rental Application & Lease
- New/revised forms
- Specialized housing
- Student Lease
- Affordable Housing
- Military Housing
- Census Briefing
- REDBOOK Online features
- 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. Sections 1, 2 and 3
- 10:30 – 10:40 a.m. Break
- 10:40 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Section 3 continued and Section 4
- 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. Lunch
- 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. Section 5 and 6
- 2:00 – 2:10 p.m. Break
- 2:10 – 4:00 p.m. Section 7, 8, and 9
August 20 – Full refund, minus a $35 processing fee, will be made only if written notice of cancellation is received by the cancellation date one week before each seminar.
After that date, only substitutions are accepted. No shows will not receive a refund.